Redsand Canyon Nightcrawler.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Starlight lit the redsand canyon path, as gigantic footfalls fell silently down the well worn trails of others. Reyson lifted a black nose towards the sky and studied the stars as the glittered and glowed above him, lighting up his golden pieces. He heaved a great sigh. How he wished Renaud was here, and Amity and Rook. So many, lost.

He was thrown from his thoughts by another shape in front of him. And as he crested the last spot, Towhee came into view. She looked introspective and he didn't really want to bother her, so he stood there straddling his indecision. Unsure and a little unsettled.

He moved closer. He would continue past her, unless she stopped him. To passing wolves in the dead of night, patrolling. Even though both had dens to go too, neither one did.

because i have incredibly strong feelings about this and Blue Willow is breathing down my neck. You get Reyson. I can delete if you prefer someone she is closer with or Maxim.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 09, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 09, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 09, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 09:48 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 07:35 PM