Redsand Canyon Nightcrawler.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had lifted his head at the first light of the night sky. The lightning crackling across the area, it was a heat storm probably, but perhaps not. He shuddered. They always felt so foredboding, different than rain. Rain was clean and fresh. Lightning storm in and of itself, was different. He wasn't certain why.

Towhee was lit up by the lightning. It accentuated her form as he moved closer. He tilted his head and studied the surrounding area, and then brought it back to her. Leaving a deep scour in the earth. He moved forward when she spoke.

Reyson moved closer so she could see him when he spoke, he was not familiar with any other language for her. He tried to keep his distance though.

Normally yes. But I couldn't sleep. Night Devils. Shouldn't you be sleeping with the little ones? Little pups go to bed early don't they?

His ignorance of how puppies work clear in his question. He meant nothing by it. He was merely curious.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 09, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 09, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 09, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 09:48 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 10:05 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Reyson - August 11, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Nightcrawler. - by Towhee - August 11, 2022, 07:35 PM