Redhawk Caldera somewhere in the sore, bloated meat around you
Brecheliant
Family
816 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He seemed willing to have her poke around at it. Bridget drew in so that she could inspect the wound better, though she didn't touch it just yet. She could immediately tell that he had gotten lucky - if it had gone deeper, he would likely already be dead. It was still deeper, and wider, than she liked. Clearly some amount of infection had already set in.

She'd need something to offset that. To be safe, she should probably give him something to ingest too, to help keep any kind of fever at bay. It wasn't a guarantee but it would at least up his chances.

She was so caught up in the work that it took her a moment to answer Teya. She almost said nothing, then realized she'd rushed out without bringing anything with her. Shit.

I should've brought it with, she replied, clearly a little annoyed with herself. But if Teya was offering, that meant Bridget could at least get started here without making him wait. There's supplies, you know where I keep them? I need one with the clusters of small, red flowers... and there's a root, too. Bridget described where she could find them. Then she smiled, breaking focus for a moment to look at Teya gratefully. Thanks.

She trusted that Teya could sort out the plants she needed. In the meantime she turned her focus back to the patient. This is going to hurt, but it's important. I need to get this properly cleaned. She wanted to make sure he understood before she started in to avoid triggering any unexpected reactions.
Messages In This Thread
somewhere in the sore, bloated meat around you - by Makan - August 12, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: somewhere in the sore, bloated meat around you - by Bridget - August 12, 2022, 12:29 PM