Redhawk Caldera somewhere in the sore, bloated meat around you
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget was as gentle as she could be, but she was methodical too. She pushed him gently to direct him to lie down, then placed a paw on his shoulder to help hold him steady. Then she set in to work.

There were deeper places she might need to reopen but would wait for that. She didn't want to risk opening anything without having a poultice ready to apply. It took a while, and she was not quite finished when Teya arrived back.

Some of it runs deep. I'll have to clear it out, or it'll still settle in beneath the treatment. But I think he'll live. Bridget took a few of the flowers and a portion of the root Teya brought, putting them in front of him. If you can, eat these. They'll help.

She'd thought she might do it here, but that didn't make sense. She wouldn't want him moving much once she got the treatment in place. I'd feel better if we got him to the den. It was a question without really being one, but her friend could argue against it. And, like usual, Bridget would keep him nearby and under observation instead. Usually it was a pain - this time it might be less of one, honestly, with her out and searching anyway.
Messages In This Thread
somewhere in the sore, bloated meat around you - by Makan - August 12, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: somewhere in the sore, bloated meat around you - by Bridget - August 12, 2022, 12:59 PM