Redtail Rise the duc de l'omelette
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
918 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
I wanted to get another in here as well. Also hoping we can do another round after this so I can use this for a trade!? :)

When the Wealda had all three of her children’s attention, she resumed the lesson. “You kill,” she said, demonstrating by putting her fangs to the dying rodent’s throat and crushing it. Blood mixed into the dirt as she then snapped its spine with an audible crack that made Masque’s ears twitch.

Already excited by Avicus’s swift, deadly motions and the smell of fresh, warm blood, she began to fidget a little when her mother continued rending the carcass until the squirrel was nearly unrecognizable. Only its intact head and tail gave any indication that it had once been a live, whole animal just moments prior.

Avicus identified it as food, though Masquerade didn’t even need the verbal affirmation. Every predatory instinct was stirred awake by the display. Saliva pooled in her mouth, dripping from her chops. She could barely tear her eyes away from the glistening meat.

She pulled her gaze away to peer at their mother, wondering if they were permitted to sample this kill. Masque slunk closer to the Alpha female, bumping her nose against Avicus’s jawline, an inquisitive and hungry note leaking from her red snout.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the duc de l'omelette - by Avicus - July 15, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Relic - July 15, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Raider - July 15, 2022, 02:22 PM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Redd - July 17, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Avicus - July 18, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Redd - August 18, 2022, 08:45 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Raider - August 22, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 11:00 AM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Raider - September 26, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: the duc de l'omelette - by Redd - September 29, 2022, 04:50 PM