Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Although she rarely if ever spoke, Masquerade often listened. She had heard about the new litter born to the pack, for instance, and she also knew another puppy had appeared from the wilderness sometime beforehand. This was her first time seeing any of the new additions. He didn’t look anything like Sunday Morning, so Masque deduced this must be their young interloper.

Despite her estranged relationship with her own cousins and her reticence around most adults, she strode toward the smaller Bearn with a tentative smile on her face. Her approach did not exactly exude confidence, though it was gentle and inquisitive. Her head and tail remained about even with her spine, the latter wriggling in an unspoken but very clear declaration of friendliness as she came to a halt beneath his rocky perch.

The pilfered rabbit remained discarded behind her, momentarily forgotten in the presence of this welcome distraction.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM