Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
919 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Moving slowly, the darker pup joined her beside the carcass. Masquerade shot him a brief smile, then promptly slung her belly down onto the ground, slithering her forelegs around the stiffened remains. Her eyes stayed fixed on Requieum for a moment before her eyelids hooded them as Masque began to work her teeth into the toughened flesh.

Her fangs pierced the dried hide after she sawed them back and forth a few times. A moment later, she gnawed her way through to the innards. They did not spill forth like a fresh kill might. They more or less oozed, the rabbit’s viscera having congealed over time. There was a bit of a rancid smell, though the Bearn understood instinctively that it wasn’t bad enough to warrant any hesitation. Her stomach would be able to handle it.

She chewed on a few of those choice morsels, then pointedly pinched the intestines with her incisors and hoisted herself back to her feet. Pulling gently, Masquerade fully eviscerated the long-dead lapin, dragging the offal over to Requiem. She dropped the entrails at his small feet and nosed at them, tail waving.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM