Shy Deer Steppes Wanna feel like a light in a dark place
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
it's perfect! <3

Bridget tried to get on top of the damn thing but it was twisting too much for her to pin it. Instead it got its jaws around her foreleg and pulled her down. She managed to shove its claws aside before it could do real damage to her exposed stomach but the fight had turned in a way that didn't look great for her. She couldn't lever enough to get herself up and she couldn't protect herself from this position indefinitely. She could almost sense it's eagerness as it recognized that she was, essentially, done for.

Luckily that was the moment backup arrived. Bridget couldn't see who came but she heard the snarl at the same time the cat did. It launched itself off of her to defend against the new attacker, but after swiping a time or two, fled into the higher reaches of stone where they couldn't easily follow. One lame wolf was a (supposed) easy target but two was pushing its luck. It wasn't deep enough into the colder season for desperation to set in.

Fuck. Bridget staggered to her paws, tottering initially but managing to stay upright as she took stock of the stranger. She was hot, first off. Not the priority right now but hell, she'd be blind not to notice it. She was also bleeding, which was probably the more important thing.

And so are you. You'll be feeling that soon. Bridget grimaced as she cleaned the cat's blood from her muzzle, then tested the leg that had been bitten. It didn't feel broken but it still hurt like hell. You really saved my ass here. Thanks for that. My pack has a claim that isn't too far from here - if you want me to take a look at that there? She gestured towards her face with her muzzle, tensing slightly when the motion reminded her of her neck. That one she might need Eljay's help with. Serves me right, letting it get the drop on me like that, but dying here would have really sucked. Understatement of the year. Bridget smiled at her, hoping the stranger would take her up on the offer.
Messages In This Thread
Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 12, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 13, 2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 13, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 14, 2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 14, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 01:20 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Bridget - October 18, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: Wanna feel like a light in a dark place - by Neon - October 18, 2022, 12:08 PM