Redsand Canyon That ole highway holds the key
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had pushed himself hard to get to Mereo. To leave the land of sand and stone in his rearview as it were. Now he was lagging. His body was tired, his mind too, he hadn't slept in two days, more so if you counted the numerous sleepless nights, as he fought to stay even an ounce respectful of the beasts that lay in wait in Akashingo.

He had shared his words with the IMperator, had told him of his fury with Ramesses, how he hated the palace, and what had transpired with Meadow. All of it, irked him to no end, but he had been as respectful as he could in the circumstance and he had no regret for his actions.

He was thrown from his thoughts, by Fennec and he stared at her with bleary eyes. He stood at attention. Her voice held an air of command to it, Germanicus had told him of their mateship, but that was all. And she immediately started.

Reyson said nothing at first as she got her words out. His mind whirring and clicking with every single syllable, reading into it as he did. Wondering about it. Was this because of Akashingo or Meadow or both?

He sighed. Forgive me Lady Fennec. I am quite tired, but that would be a conversation I would need to have with Lady Meadow, and I haven't seen her yet.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 19, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 19, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 20, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 20, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 20, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 20, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 21, 2022, 01:39 AM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 21, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 28, 2022, 01:00 PM