Felltree Marsh i broke time to save my knight in shining armor
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
He put on a show when he noticed he'd been seen, but Lilia too had her facade; she kept him in the corner of her eye, making sure to suck her breath in, and flex the muscles of her shoulders to accentuate the shape of her body. She could see the way he'd picked up his gait, swaggering with his chin up. It was charming that he put a bounce in his step like that, all for her. First, she flicked an ear in his direction, before she turned her head suddenly to see him, a look of surprise on her face. One paw dangled elegantly in mid-step, and she appraised him for just a moment before her features warmed, bringing sparkling sunlight to her eyes as she swept toward him. 

"Quennell!" She murmured endearingly, moving forward to brazenly nuzzle his cheek. She assumed that nothing had changed- that no others had drawn his eye, and that their companionship had not faded in her absence. She emitted an airy laugh as she combed her teeth through the salt-curled fur of his shoulder, though it was too wavy for her teeth to tame. "I've been out hunting. The winter hath been hawd on the pack. We-ruh you on your way to thee me?" She asked, wriggling her shoulders and looking up at him with a kittenish grin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i broke time to save my knight in shining armor - by Ameline - December 19, 2022, 05:42 PM