Lion Head Mesa polish
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had a nervous energy to him now. And these days he threw himself into training, so hard and so long that his body gave out at night. He would simply lay down and go to sleep immediately. He hadn't been this hard on his body in a coon's age, but he didn't know what else to do. He hated the wolves that resided here, at least the ones in power. The ones who felt like they could just play with other wolves' and creatures lives. It was sickening. But who was he gonna tell? Everyone here, was fine with the way of things. Disgusting as it was.

They had a new trainee, that had shown up a few times. A Charles. A coywolf, would have been good looking had hard living not ruined him and the fact that he always reeked of berries. This did not go over well with Reyson who hated the berries on principle as both a soldier and a wolf. They addled your mindset, lessened your reaction time, and fogged up your brain.

Speak of the devil there the beast came. Reyson shifted mid walk and moved towards the other beast.

Charles. What do you want to work on today? Sparring? Learning Terrain? How to fight in different weather patterns? Or climates?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
polish - by Charles - December 20, 2022, 06:01 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - December 20, 2022, 07:33 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 04, 2023, 05:08 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 04, 2023, 06:36 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 10, 2023, 03:14 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 16, 2023, 04:46 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 16, 2023, 08:48 AM