Redsand Canyon That ole highway holds the key
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
How could Reyson explain to Germanicus, how Akashingo played with this head. How he had been on constant alert, and now he was over vigilant. Not only would the Imperator possibly feel bad, it may cause an issue with their allies. And he didn't want this. Though truthfully, he had already felt the stirrings of something not good. And had told Germanicus as such when he had given his report. Though what the Imperator did with that information was for him to decide.

Reyson had planned to stay here, he had not thought another mateship was in teh cards for him. He was as pleasantly surprised as everyone else. He would have died a soldier, had he not met Lady Meadow and he could not regret this either. It had filled his life thus far with such joy.

Reyson had been considering what he would do, but he hadn't said as much. Simply, because Meadow had asked him to move slow and he was trying.

Thank you. That was all he stated.

He would find a place to sleep now, and hopefully wake up without his mind on high alert and paranoia slipping at his wings. Though he feared that he would have an episode of mental trauma in his dreams.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 19, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 19, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 20, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 20, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 20, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 20, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Fennec - December 21, 2022, 01:39 AM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Reyson - December 21, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: That ole highway holds the key - by Germanicus - December 28, 2022, 01:00 PM