Lion Head Mesa polish
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson made it a habit to not let other's know what he was thinking. And if he did let you know it was because he either cared too much for you or not at all. For instance the pharaoh. He had shown the pharaoh a glimpse of how he felt about the man, because he wanted him to know he hated him with everything. He had shown his anger to Khaba and Makono so they knew they had overstepped when it came to Meadow.

Reyson disliked it when other's didn't know what they want. It was one thing if you knew a least a little bit of what you wanted, especially when you requested. But this coy wolf had requested to learn, and yet he didn't know what he wanted to learn. It rankled, truly.

Reyson nodded. That's a lot of talking. Not too much physical action. At least not here. There' s only one climate dry.

Reyson looked around. When you are in a climate like this. You want to scope out any water sources and there is where it is going to be your fight. You are gonna have to fight to keep the place, and fight to get the place.

Reyson looked the wolf over knowingly. He was a male who liked males too, but unlike the one in front of him. He held no shame for this type of love. None. It was just something that made up Reyson.

In snow and ice, you want warm dry places, when fighting you will need to watch their shadows. Because the wind and snow is going to be too much. Their claws and teeth as long as white, will blend in with the snow.

OF course it's been so long since I had an Iris thread and now i have two :D <3 and i like Charles.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
polish - by Charles - December 20, 2022, 06:01 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - December 20, 2022, 07:33 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 04, 2023, 05:08 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 04, 2023, 06:36 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 10, 2023, 03:14 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 16, 2023, 04:46 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 16, 2023, 08:48 AM