Redhawk Caldera rubbish
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I thought I was the expert.  Her look had a touch of humor, but the small laugh that came with it dissolved almost immediately into a coughing fit.  She turned it into her side so she would spare Teya the worst of it but fuck, the last few reached so deep they hurt.

Teya had brought something with her.  Bridget recognized both pretty quickly, and she eyed the grass with resigned gratitude.  She wasn’t sure how she was going to choke it down but she knew if she managed it, there was a good chance it could help some.  The medic pushed herself up and, somehow, forced herself to swallow a good portion of it.

I’ll let that settle.  She said, glancing at the fish, then back at her friend.  It would be a shame to waste it and the grass too, which was currently uncertain if it wanted to behave.  She slid back down and pressed her stomach to the snow despite the chill.

This was miserable.  She was disappointed with herself for catching this in the first place, for not being better prepared, and now for endangering the pack with it.  She wished Teya had kept her distance but knew, if the situation had been reversed, she wouldn’t have.  She just didn’t have a family to spread it to.

A few days and this will pass.  It wasn’t the answer to her question but Bridget hoped it was enough to satisfy her.  She didn’t have the pep to really look enthusiastic about it but she could at least deliver it with the usual confidence.
Messages In This Thread
rubbish - by Teya - January 05, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: rubbish - by Bridget - January 05, 2023, 12:36 PM
RE: rubbish - by Teya - January 05, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: rubbish - by Bridget - January 05, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: rubbish - by Teya - January 08, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: rubbish - by Bridget - January 08, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: rubbish - by Teya - January 10, 2023, 06:06 PM
RE: rubbish - by Bridget - January 16, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: rubbish - by Teya - January 16, 2023, 02:49 PM