Lion Head Mesa polish
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson wasn't a fan of talking, he was more a man of action, but he didn't mind sharing what he knew. He blinked at the man, trying to study to make sure he understood what he was saying, before he tried to teach more than he just had.

Reyson offered a smile, that transformed his face as it always did. He spoke again. Notice I said in a dry climate like here. You want the water source, because then you control the advantage. In a dry place, water is going to be hard to come by. So you want easy access to it. Not to mention if you are a cruel wolf, you could keep others from it. I don't condone this, but it is what it is.

Had Charles asked the truth about instincts, Reyson would have told him they were very hard to get over. Could be done, but it took years of conditioning and discimpline.

D'aww thank you <3
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
polish - by Charles - December 20, 2022, 06:01 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - December 20, 2022, 07:33 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 04, 2023, 05:08 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 04, 2023, 06:36 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 10, 2023, 03:14 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: polish - by Charles - January 16, 2023, 04:46 AM
RE: polish - by Reyson - January 16, 2023, 08:48 AM