Lion Head Mesa If I wanted to, wanted to
Bearclaw Valley
Claw
382 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Guardian
Such an excitable creature. He might have been envious. But, alas, he was not.

Khaba did his best to keep a slow pace, but it was to no avail. The smaller canine was not of the proper build for such lengthy travel. 

Tha' sure does plenty fer exercisin'! The neb exclaimed, jostling the dark beast from his thoughts.

With a small, faint sigh, he sat and watched while they drank. That is does— Not really, his mind spoke differently from his tongue.

Then with a glance to their surroundings, the jodai stretched his shoulders a bit. This is far enough for today. I'll get the last bit later on. Peering down towards the neb, he tried hard to refrain from shaking his head in disdain. It's best if we get you back to the palace.

But would the dog make it back in one piece? Khaba knew all too well the pharaoh, or even shabti would have his head if ill befell their precious vizier. 

He may have regretted his next choice later. But for the time being, he cared only for his head to stay intact.

Sliding his entire body to the ground, chin lain flat before his mass, the jodai chuffed towards Gucci. With a flick of his ear, the man gestured an invitation for them to ride upon his back. Their puny weight would be hardly any trouble, so he had no concern in that regard. But as for whether they would accept the offer, Khaba knew not.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
If I wanted to, wanted to - by Annorak - December 13, 2022, 02:17 PM
RE: If I wanted to, wanted to - by Gucci - December 21, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: If I wanted to, wanted to - by Annorak - December 29, 2022, 11:28 PM
RE: If I wanted to, wanted to - by Gucci - January 02, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: If I wanted to, wanted to - by Annorak - January 11, 2023, 05:02 PM
RE: If I wanted to, wanted to - by Gucci - January 20, 2023, 11:42 AM