Sunbeam Lair the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson sighed. We probably should, but Meadow kick my ass if i Didn't ask. And Meadow would have. Had he not offered aid to someone hurt and down on their luck, his healer probably would have ripped him a new asshole and boxed his ears.

Though before he could say anything the girl moved, said no thank you and vanished. Reyson shrugged. WEll I guess that answers that. Shall we?

He motioned to the other male the way they had come.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: the wheezing cough of a smoker’s laugh - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 08:18 PM