Northstar Vale I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Movement inside. He froze as he heard it and the hiss that greeted him. he closed his eyes tightly. Hating that she was in pain despite it all. But he waited paitently. He could have saved her moving, should have. But the thought of being in that den where herbs and blood were mixed. It made his stomach turn over. It was stifling.

Large head lifted, body followed, until he was not laying but sitting. Slow and careful he moved. Finally, turning blue eyes to look her over.

You should be laying down, Meadow. Was his soft answer. They had to have a conversation of course they did, but she also needed to heal, to rest. He knew that better than anyone and despite it all. No matter how he felt, or what happened, he would care for her at least in matters to her health.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 13, 2023, 09:13 AM