Northstar Vale I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had been raw emotional up until now and it was still like a festering wound, but it was slowly calming. he could possibly forgive her, but they would need to speak about boundaries and the honesty he craved. Not to mention he wasn't certain he couldn't rip the face off of his former commander, but more than that. They needed to decide what they, no she wanted. His stance had not changed, his longing had not wavered, but he would not foist himself upon someone who wasn't sure if they wanted him. And trust would need to be earned back.

He watched her gently. Be careful you don't hurt yourself further. A shift in his position and he lay his head along his paws, nose touching her paws. And looked up at her. A soft breath leaving him. There was the want to pull her closer, but one he could rip her wounds further. Two he wasn't sure if he even should.

Nightmares I can handle. I often still have them about Renaud, Amity and Rook. He spoke softly again.

A low dark chuckle. It almost did. You are very lucky. That you were not alone, but that last part, it stuck in his throat like a bone.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 13, 2023, 10:05 AM