Mount Apikuni And girl, you find me right where I am, you're the one thing I can't lose
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
The younger male filled his face with darkness and scowled. Reyson didn't know how to take it, though he then surmised that the boy and Fennec knew. Good Germanicus had told him. It was about time. He hadn't wanted to say anything for fear of it.

A stern nod. I am. I didn't want to say anything at first, for Germanicus needed to own up to his own mistakes. I'm glad he did. Though sorry that it hurt Lady Fennec. That was unfair and unjust of both Germanicus and Meadow.

He shook his head. No need to apologize. I would get angry for my mother too, were I in a similar situation.

She hasn't, but she has never trusted me not to do it to her. I can forgive the action, the pain all of it. The hardest part I have is all i asked for in the entire relationship was honesty. I wouldn't have stood in her way, were she to prefer someone to me. At least before Lady Fennec became entwined.

Reyson shook his head. But are you okay? you seem to be upset by this too?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: And girl, you find me right where I am, you're the one thing I can't lose - by Reyson - February 27, 2023, 07:59 AM