Redhawk Caldera All the walls would fall around me
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget had wondered, but had feared otherwise when he talked about giving her space. She smiled a little, but with a relaxed humor. She didn’t want this to sound like a lecture. I don’t know if she’ll realize that on her own. She’s still just a kid. Sometimes they’re stubborn, and are already convinced of something that isn’t true. You might have to prove her wrong. A dad can do worse things than be annoyingly supportive.

It wasn’t an easy thing, to push yourself on someone who didn’t seem to want you. She wouldn’t blame Bronco if he gave up, but for Sorana’s sake, she hoped he didn’t. He wouldn’t replace Reyes but he could start to heal the damage done.

He wasn’t wrong, on either count. It was a hard thing to deal with but it was also not something kids needed to be burdened with. Cycles always had to be broken by someone.

From kids, yeah. But not from everyone. Just because someone is a parent doesn’t mean they can’t have shit to deal with. That’s why we have family, and friends, to help us through it. I’m always here to listen, even if it’s not about Sorana or Teya. He could talk about himself as well, and she’d try and help just the same. Even if helping became simply listening.
Messages In This Thread
All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 21, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - March 03, 2023, 11:59 PM