Otter Creek Pour another drink 'til there's nothing left
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson realized the damage was too great and a wave of dislike rolled from him at Germanicus and even Meadow. Because she had a small part to play in this. She had hurt Fennec as well as him. It was hard to align the love he held for her with also the great anger he also felt. He could forgive her, for what she had done to him, so easily. So why couldn't he forgive what she had done to Fennec. That was where he found a disconnect and he was unsure what to do with it.

Reyson slowly stood and looked her over. I'll let you be Lady Fennec. I told Killdeer and I'll tell you if he didn't. You deserve the world and I hope you find someone to give it to you. I'll leave you to your peace.

Then with eyes ahead and head held high. He headed back the way he came. He wouldn't force his presence on anyone, especially not someone who didn't want it. And he knew she didn't mean it to him. She had just been hurt one to many times. He hoped she could find happiness with every small fiber. And he wished with a small part of himself he could even give it to her, because it was what she deserved, but he knew he couldn't and he wouldn't. There was only friendship there and that wasn't fair to her or to him.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pour another drink 'til there's nothing left - by Reyson - March 16, 2023, 06:26 AM