Northstar Vale Kissing other people until I forget, that I
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
The small healer was upon the vale and then at him in a flurry of movement and hushed breath before he could digest she was there. She smelled like the hot taint of iron so he tried to look her over while she adjusted and pressed into him. Long fore limb curled around her as gently as he could.

He listened to her words knotched ears moving to better hear. His chest tightened and he didn't know what to say at first. But he did know he wouldn't ask her such a thing.

We don't need to decide anything. You are happy here. I won't uproot you, because someone else finds me distasteful.

He brushed his muzzle along her head, burying his snout hard into her ruff and pressing in a show of harder affection than he usually did. She said she wasn't breakable and he said he'd try to remember that.

Then he continued. If you truly want to leave, that's fine. But we won't make such decisions when we all are so raw with emotion. And if you don't I'll just try harder to prove him wrong.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 09, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 08:07 AM