Northstar Vale It kills me how you don't feel the same
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,096 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
A soft chuckle curled from Reyson's throat. In the moment, he felt a shock of the soldier he had been. Stolen moments of comaderie between he and others of his ilk. But it was fleeting.

Reyson didn't know why Antigone had singled him out, but he had realized that he still had growth to go, but it was still unfair how it had been handled, but as Lady Tamar had asked, he could try and fix it. Maybe.

She apologized. I told her that I could bear the injustices, but I would like an apology for Meadow, it has been her whose been hurt the worst of this whole situation at least on her end and mine. I cannot begin to say of your hurt or grief. Though I have lost a daughter before, but not in the same way. Grief I am aware of.

He did as he had done before, told the Arche all that was said, word for word. Then he waited calmly and quietly. Ears forward, eyes averted, body neutral.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 24, 2023, 04:35 PM