Stone Circle We were right 'til we weren't
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,163 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette angled her head. She didn't remember Taktuq being white in fur color. She didn't think much of it though, she wanted that hope of that some of her family lived on. The male then explained about their pack. "That sounds like a good foundation," Arlette agreed with him. She wasn't familiar with the norse, Icelandic languages. She knew her own grandfather had Inuit roots.

Arlette could feel some of her spirits lift that this pack knew it was special. |My mother was very fond of the stones. Each stone had a different meaning," she explained to the male. "When some of our loves ones died we placed them by the stone they represent the most, so they could watch over us," Arlette explained with a soft smile. "It is what my mother believed and taught us. I could tell you more about it if you wish, but these lands are claimed by you and your family. You probably have your own beliefs."

Arlette paused and looked briefly at the man's daughter. It was good to see a family thrive here. She was not sure yet about joining. She had been curious and she did want to do a few things before maybe settling. Her red eyes settled on the agouti male, it reminded her of Derg, only with less scars. She realized she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Arlette, by the way," she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
We were right 'til we weren't - by Arlette - March 19, 2023, 03:26 AM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Gunnar - March 19, 2023, 07:21 AM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Bjarna - March 19, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Arlette - March 19, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Gunnar - March 20, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Arlette - March 22, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Gunnar - March 22, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Arlette - March 25, 2023, 06:11 AM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Gunnar - March 25, 2023, 07:19 AM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Arlette - March 30, 2023, 03:59 AM
RE: We were right 'til we weren't - by Gunnar - March 31, 2023, 04:57 PM