Redtail Rise healing
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
I can go with you, they offered. You’ll need my help carrying them anyway. I’d say we should look for some more but… Masque paused and looked around thoughtfully. It’ll be challenging enough as it is, carrying these. We can always come back later.

Sniffing, they bent to examine the pile of small corpses. There were seven of them altogether. Masquerade wasn’t entirely sure they could fit half as many in their mouth, though they would try. Perhaps one would get dropped on the way. They could always fetch it.

I’m going to stuff four of these in my mouth. You do the same with the other three, they said, looking to Ancelin to make sure he understood. There’s a cache not far from here, where we can stop and drop some off if we need to.

It took a few tries to get four of the bodies crammed into their muzzle, though they eventually managed. Masquerade exchanged a glance with their cousin and then set off toward the Wealda’s distant den. They made the aforementioned pit stop but decided not to unload. Breathing noisily through their nose, they waited to see if Ancelin needed to unburden himself before continuing.

When Avicus’s den came into view, Masque rumbled a note deep in their throat to get Ancelin to stop. They halted and opened their mouth, depositing the corpses along with a fair amount of saliva. They took a moment to catch their breath, now that they could breathe freely through their mouth again.

You take them, they said, tail flicking. You’re part of this family but you have to earn your keep. We all do. Go on. I’ll go back and get some more, I think.

I figured you could tap Avicus and the pups into this or start your own? Whatever works for you! :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
healing - by Ancelin - April 01, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 03, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 03, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 03, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 05, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 05, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 06, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: healing - by Raider - April 06, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: healing - by Ancelin - April 13, 2023, 09:38 PM