Stone Circle and I know the love you showed me came
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She vaults for Gunnar’s den, eyes taking rapid blinks yet seeing nothing but the shape of the boy’s mouth as he screams. She hears the rustle of grass and the tortured cries at her hocks. The winds pick up above her in mournful repose until they blend with the howls. She sends up a quivering call of her own for Inkeri to send for Riverclan.

Inside, Faðir’s den is eerily quiet. Her tail lashes in rapid succession and for a moment she panics- what was she meant to fetch? 

She slings a grizzled goat-hide as best she can upon her back, weary legs stiffening beneath the extra weight. There were a few herb staches here- how would she know what was best? Her eyes thread between them in shaking resolve before a distant wail chooses for her- she grabs a mouthful of silver-budded strands and flies out of the hollow.
Messages In This Thread
and I know the love you showed me came - by Aquillius - April 14, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:19 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:22 PM