Moonspear So many times now I was supposed to tap out
Brecheliant
Family
819 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget’s smile returned, full of warm appreciation, at the offer. I’ll let them know. I really appreciate that, Sialuk. She thought they might too, though she didn’t state that addition. At this point she didn’t know enough of Teya or Bronco to know if space from the actual Caldera was what they needed. It had only really helped Sorana.

That thought knocked a little of the lightness aside, but she shook it off and let it pass. They didn’t need to open up to her. She was only here if they felt they wanted to.

I told a friend I’d meet her, but maybe I could come back and we could share some techniques? I’d love to hear more about the villages you’ve encountered. She was running late for her meeting with Keen, but Sialuk made for wonderful company and she didn’t want to just rush off without indicating that. Bridget intended to ensure they were allies; there would be plenty more visits.
Messages In This Thread
So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:14 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Sialuk - February 22, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Sialuk - February 28, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - April 24, 2023, 10:40 AM