Redtail Rise rockfall
Pledged
Bearclaw
809 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She couldn't recall seeing Ancelin bristle like this before. He'd been stony when he'd returned, and after being abandoned by his parents, but she sensed there was more to the dynamic between him and Relic that wasn't simply competition over a girl. He refused her help, and her vote of confidence. Apparently, having someone take his side wasn't enough- and she could appreciate that. 

"Okay," She said, simply, with a nod. She gave him a moment of silence, as she continued to nod faintly. She wanted to give him space to diffuse, a place where his wants could be accepted. Of course, she would be loyal to him regardless of whether he ever beat Relic in a fight- but it wasn't loyalty he was searching for. "I get that, I think," She added. Of course, she wanted both to be strong enough to win a fight, and popular enough to not even be challenged; they didn't always need to want the same thing, though.

She stood, and shook her pelt out. "Y'wanna practithe a bit on me?" She said, turning her simmering gaze toward him again, showing him a glint of her fangs in a smile as her hackles began to lift.
Messages In This Thread
rockfall - by Ancelin - June 05, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 05, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 07, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 05:50 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 07, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 07, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 16, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 17, 2023, 01:16 PM