Stone Circle Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
In the gathering silence she flinches, holes in her chest are seared by anxiety and when she spins her face to him he’s holding the sky. She steers forward, lobbying to fill the space beneath his chin with the crown of her head and lulling her chest against his. And when he at last speaks she can feel the strain in his throat.

Happy? She’d felt that so rarely. But she’d brushed by it when a storm had sent her scuttling into a blue boy’s hideout. There were moments of it on the cusp of the Stone Circle with the pack at her side. And it had feathered over her when she laid in the arms of a dark stranger as they made promises to carry one another through whatever came next.

“I’m sorry,” she murmurs. She knows he doesn’t want to hear this but she whispers it anyway.

“It wasn’t planned,” an explanation spills, as if in some way that might allay any of the ache in his chest. This was not the life she imagined for herself. It wasn’t Fig’s either.

“He’s going to stay, and help, if...” She bites her words, refusing to speak it again. She didn’t truly understand who Fig was to her. It was something they hadn’t discussed- what roles they would play in eachothers’ lives.

“It’s crazy,” she breathes into Louis’ chest, “I barely know him. But, I am, Louis. I am happy when I’m with him.” She'd known Fig was her's, in some way she wouldn't be able to put into words.

She pulls back to stare into his eyes, to force herself to see him in full. Because in another world, she might have been happy with Louis, too.

“Does this mean… I lose you?” he already felt farther. She wasn’t ready to let him go. She never would be.
Messages In This Thread
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Tauris - June 04, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 16, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 22, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 23, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 24, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 25, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 26, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Tauris - June 27, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - June 27, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 02, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 06, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 07, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? - by Louis - July 08, 2023, 04:18 PM