Redtail Rise i crush the seven golden stars
Pledged
Bearclaw
809 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She exhaled a soft but sudden breath against his cheek, grinning over the claw she carried as she noted the wetness of his fur. He must've been going through dewy undergrowth, maybe through a patch of ferns, she thought. He smelled wild and fresh, familiar and beloved. He stretched, and she eyed the curve of his flank, smirking lightly, feeling a twinge in her belly before she brought her shamelessly appreciative gaze back to his face. 

A place for just them? Her smile widened and she blinked at him, like a cat expressing affection. She rumbled acceptance and nodded, before she moved forward to gently place the gift at his feet. Dark and curved, the black bear claw was blunted slightly at the tip, but still gleamed along its smooth edges. "We'll need a plathe to put our treasureth," She said. After all- she had hidden the blue shell in a place that she felt was secret to all but her- but having a den claimed as their would give her a proper place to put it, knowing that none would dare steal it from her. "I found thith, fuh you...Kinda made me figure, y'know- Lilia Bearclaw hath a nithe ring to it."
Messages In This Thread
i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - June 28, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - June 28, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - June 29, 2023, 07:02 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - June 30, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - July 06, 2023, 02:22 AM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - July 06, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - July 10, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - July 10, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - July 13, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - July 24, 2023, 07:54 AM