Stone Circle The beauty that they bring
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Her paws shift nervously: four! That was so many! Like four petals on a primrose, or the four legs of a wolf! That’s two for each parent- a little dizzying realization she makes as Gunnar goes on to name each one. But they are all healthy and so is Taktuq, and they’d have the support of the pack to help rear them.

“Congratulations, dad. I can’t wait to meet them,” her heart swells for the man, but it’s bittersweet. Gunnar is aging, and she wonders how much time he’ll have with his children, and how many events of their lives he’ll miss out on. She leans in again to rest her chin across his shoulder and whispers, “We’ll all take care of them.”

It’s a promise that they’ll never be without a family. Even after Gunnar is gone.

“Will you give my love to Taktuq? I don’t want to disturb her if she’s resting.” She peers towards the den but all is quiet; peaceful. She turns back to Gunnar with a hushed look.

“Hey, there’s something else I need to talk to you about.”

She had her suspicions, and if she was correct then it was going to be obvious she was pregnant soon. It was a little too late to seek his blessing, but she wanted to tell the alphas before she began to show. Even if it’s a little humiliating to admit her failure- she’d gone North to avoid pregnancy. But she’d found Fig instead.

“There might be a few more pups running around here soon…” A wild heart shakes her chest, on her mouth’s a shy smile.
Messages In This Thread
The beauty that they bring - by Tauris - June 30, 2023, 10:14 AM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Gunnar - June 30, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Tauris - June 30, 2023, 07:24 PM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Gunnar - July 04, 2023, 08:31 AM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Tauris - July 05, 2023, 04:25 PM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Gunnar - July 05, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Tauris - July 06, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Gunnar - July 06, 2023, 05:19 PM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Tauris - July 08, 2023, 11:25 AM
RE: The beauty that they bring - by Gunnar - July 08, 2023, 11:54 AM