Redtail Rise i crush the seven golden stars
Pledged
Bearclaw
809 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She felt her heart flutter, and heat flooded from her cheeks, down her throat and deep into her underbelly. Now with a name to call her own, she felt even more secure. They shared a name, and they would share a home together. She felt certain (though it had never been discussed) that when Spring came, they would create a family together, and she would find herself rolling in validity for having accomplished all that she truly desired. While she mourned Avicus still, she sipped the first taste of what it was to become like her- a leader, with prospects. 

She wanted to reward Ancelin for his favour, and for extending his name to hers. Juvenile instincts had poked their way intrusively into her life before, but now when she felt herself awakening, it felt right. He was her mate, and she had taken his name. Brushing her cheeks against his and combing her teeth through the fur at his jawline, she wished then to take from him and give to him the one thing they had yet to share together as newlyweds.
Messages In This Thread
i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - June 28, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - June 28, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - June 29, 2023, 07:02 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - June 30, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - July 06, 2023, 02:22 AM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - July 06, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - July 10, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - July 10, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ancelin - July 13, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: i crush the seven golden stars - by Ameline - July 24, 2023, 07:54 AM