Larksong Grotto Dog Songs
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The instant Masquerade detected another canine presence in the woods, they silently loped to their sister’s side and with unspoken commands, made her take cover in a nearby thicket. The Caru then pivoted on a heel and walked stiffly back toward the source of the sounds, meeting the stranger in the middle when he stepped into view.

The sunlight slanted through the trees, dappling his features and making them particularly striking. Masque stared for a beat, then caught themself. They shook their head a little and schooled their expression as well as their posture, standing their ground as neutrally as possible.

Normally, they would not have said a word, instead waiting for the other wolf to say something. But Masque’s eyes briefly connected with his bright blue gaze and they felt an unfamiliar compulsion: they must know this wolf’s name.

Who are you? they asked, angling for inquisition not interrogation but, in their ham-fisted attempt at cordial curiosity, coming across rather demanding.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Dog Songs - by Raider - July 19, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 19, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 20, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 20, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 20, 2023, 01:58 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 21, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - July 24, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Louis - July 30, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Dog Songs - by Raider - August 01, 2023, 02:40 PM