Wapun Meadow ii. the lights of the town are shining now
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Im so sorry she reacted this way. ;____; Tag for reference!

He seemed friendly, and she relaxed—until he mentioned Akashingo. Her eyes widened, a lump formed in her throat, and she stiffened. Although she didn’t know the details of what’d transpired when @Akavir and Wren had visited, she recognized the visit hadn’t gone well.

She took a step away and dropped her gaze; she wanted to discuss flowers so badly, but she realized she couldn’t. What she needed to do was tell Akavir about this.

”I wish I could,” she said, swallowing hard and taking another step back. ”But, I have somebody expecting me.”

With nothing left to say, Eshe scurried away and headed north. She went the long way around, traveling by waterways when she could to hide her scent. The trip took her half a day longer than it should have, and when she got home, she went to Akavir and told him what’d happened.
Messages In This Thread
ii. the lights of the town are shining now - by Haizel - August 13, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: ii. the lights of the town are shining now - by Eshe - August 13, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: ii. the lights of the town are shining now - by Eshe - August 13, 2023, 08:41 PM