Whitefish River Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Lady Tee went down the memory line and named plethora of names in the caldera that Dwin had no clue about. "This must be a different caldera you are talking about it," she remarked sympathetically very much like a younger person would to an older person's tales of their youth. She was not wrong either. Caldera was a big place and there were only a handful of Brecheliant wolves to inhabit it. While the place always stayed the same - was immortal in kind of a way, then the importance given to specific places and landmarks differed for one person to the other. 

"We - me and my siblings - found a wolf skull there," she said. "In the creek," she specified, just in case the lady would decide to accuse her of desecrating graves. Though - who could blame kids for doing that anyway? If people, who knew, where the graves lied, were no longer there. And Eljay had either forgotten, where the graveplaces were, or they had simply merged with the surroundings over the years. "We called it Wilson," she went on. "Good, bony chap he was, but not very talkative. Ever tried to talk to skulls?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in reverie until I saw her fading silhouette. - by Ceridwen - October 04, 2023, 12:28 PM