Redtail Rise I-1
Bearclaw Valley
Regina*
836 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She grumbled appreciatively as the youth came toward her, wriggly and excited as they sniffed and nuzzled one another. In Wanderer's pelt she found scents she missed and adored- of cedar and balsam, stone, earth, freshwater- the mix-and-match cloak of a rogue. Lilia missed scouting, and the way she would smell when she came home from visiting different areas, but secreted in her heart grew the ambition to do the same again someday. For now, she would live vicariously through the others who spent their time travelling as well. 

She smiled fondly as the siblings reunited, lifting her chin so she might not get swatted in the face by the windmilling of happy tails, though her own swayed gently from side to side. 

The change in Mulherin's speech patterns did not go amiss, but she thought it perhaps just a fluke. 

Home.

She nodded, a proud smile on her face. "Thith'll plathe'll alwayth be a home fuh you." She said fondly, moving forward to nuzzle her nose into the fur of Wanderer's ruff, preening the fur there for a moment so a fragment of her own scent would be left behind.
Messages In This Thread
I-1 - by Roamer - October 05, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: I-1 - by Ameline - October 05, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: I-1 - by Mulherin - October 05, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: I-1 - by Roamer - October 05, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: I-1 - by Ameline - October 06, 2023, 07:35 PM
RE: I-1 - by Mulherin - October 07, 2023, 11:23 PM