Stone Circle [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god
Swiftcurrent Creek
Delta
280 Posts
Ooc — xynien

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language LMFAO
Mae tilted her head as she listened to Skáld, fascinated by him; the strange utterances he broke into mid-statement, only to clarify in a way that seemed more put together than what he'd said before. She was quick to understand that he was used to a different way of speaking, though she could not have put the understanding to words even if she tried. It just made sense to her.

Still, there was much of it that didn't make sense, and she meant to ask, but was swept up instead in the question he ended with. Skáld wanted her to stay. Her eyes lit up, and Mae's lips parted to tell him yes immediately — but then she remembered, and her expression fell.

I don't think I can. I kinda pissed off Gunnar. There's this man in Kvarsheim, he tried to hurt me and he did hurt Wren, and Gunnar thought we deserved it, and - I dunno, I yelled at him cause I thought it was bullshit, Mae was apologetic as she explained, but pointedly did not attempt to take it back. She still thought she was right, and Gunnar was just some old man with a stick up his ass. But he was in charge of Kvarsheim, she knew that.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:59 PM