Redtail Rise Twin Flames on a Masquerade
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Their marigold eyes went wide when he spoke with perfect enunciation. Masque quickly tried to school their expression back into something more neutral, though their gaze lingered on him with fierce affection for and pride in his efforts.

He listened as well as he spoke, cottoning onto the fact that there was more the Ulfr wanted to say. Masquerade didn’t fight the smile that crept over their face now. He was just as intelligent and full of promise as ever.

I am going to ask mother to coach me, they revealed, and you as well. I want both of us to learn the art of being a Wealda. I would happily rule beside you, if that’s still something you wanted, although I’d be just as happy to operate as placeholder—or a regent, if you prefer that term—until you found a mate to hold the position with you. Or, they continued after a deep breath, one of us could rule the rise, the other the ridge.

They made themself stop there to let their younger brother process all that. What would he say? Masque mustered patience, eyes still glowing with utmost fondness as they regarded his adumbral features.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 18, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 21, 2023, 02:00 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 21, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 23, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - October 27, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - October 28, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Mulherin - November 04, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: Twin Flames on a Masquerade - by Raider - November 05, 2023, 09:23 AM