Wapun Meadow [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem
Swiftcurrent Creek
Epsilon
295 Posts
Ooc — xynien
@Sylianos concluded! <3
The feint didn't confuse him as much as she'd hoped, but that didn't matter so much to Mae. He went for her flank and she made no attempt to sidestep the blow. Instead she lunged for the exposed side of his neck, pouring every ounce of her fury into her assault.

And when she felt that bolt of pain in her flank, the warm rush that must be her blood, it only fueled the fire. She shook her head violently, not caring if the action broke her grasp on him. All she cared about was hurting him as much as possible; if she couldn't kill him, then she would make sure that he would think twice before he attacked anyone the way he would attack her.

The minutes shot by in a blur of red and metallic tang in her mouth; later she would remember nothing but the struggle of it, the bloom of agony across her body and the breathless desperation. It was over quickly. It felt like it was. They broke apart and blood scattered across the ground. Hers, his. Mae was only vaguely aware of running, and of seeing him run too, only for a moment. And then he was gone.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Sylianos - October 10, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 08:23 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Sylianos - October 24, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Mae - October 29, 2023, 06:44 PM