Bramblepoint Change is Coming.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
No worries! We are all adults here and realize that real life take priority. :)

"Well, Brecheliant is small and mysterious. The name itself means "the magical forest" and part of the magic is that not everyone knows about it," Dwin said, realizing that she was painting an image of her home more alluring and mysterious than it was in reality. It was due to the fact that she had known every single corner of that place for longer than it had been necessary. Even the painting of Mona Lisa would lose much of its magic, if you stared at it every single day.

"Umm... I was born there, I guess. Though there is still a possibility of me being found in a parsley bed," she grinned. It was a while now that Dwin knew, how and where kids came from, but she still liked to play with that childhood belief of hers. "My mom used to tell that I was an owl baby that had fallen out of the nest and, who she picked up and nursed to become a wolf. Hence - my middle name is "Owl"."

"Where is your homeland? What is it called?" Dwin asked, tilting her head to the side, hoping to hear an interesting story of a kingdom in a land far far away. Perhaps, Egeria was a crown-princess, who had run away in order to pursue her dreams. Or... Dwin sighed, suddenly feeling a bit envious of the other girl, who had the freedom to go and do, whatever she wanted. 
Messages In This Thread
Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 17, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 21, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 24, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 30, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 30, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - November 07, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - November 08, 2023, 03:11 PM