Redtail Rise my tongue is an axe, and a sword
Pledged
Bearclaw
833 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She would expain- but she waited, first, for the reassurance that he would be by her side. Just the idea of him turning to back the Redtails made her conviction falter, but with his promise came the confidence that she had had only moments ago when she had stood up to the disgraced Wealda and had braced for her teeth. 

"She demanded that she be made Wealda again," She explained, gesturing that they start to move. She knew where she had left Augur and New Snow, and hoped to rejoin them so that some semblance of sanity could grow alongside whatever it was that the Redtails were brewing. "She dithrethpected me, and Augur too. Anthuh I would've....If she'd've been anyone elthe I woulda ripped huh throat out for thpeakin' to uth like that," She said. "She went for me, too- but Augur thtopped huh." She had not feared for her life, and would have gladly accepted the battle. Being Berserkr, she was not supposed to fear brutality but embrace it. She knew the Ulfhedinn could be a ferocious fighter, but only when it was necessary. 

"She called the kidth," She said rhetorically, and chuffed. "Fuck. We raithed thothe kidth, Anthuhlin. Now they're jutht...What, huh pawnth? 'Cause she gave birth to them?"
Messages In This Thread
my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 06:49 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 01:09 PM