Emberflame Ridge Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase
Swiftcurrent Creek
Epsilon
295 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The sound of something falling stopped her in her tracks. Mae froze, ears twitching and turning to catch the sound more clearly. It was too sharp and not heavy enough to be a wolf, whatever it was. But she was curious.

Mae abandoned the burned tree and turned, weaving through the forest in search of the source. The dark figure she spotted in the distance was unfamiliar; no scents that she knew, either. Mae glanced in the direction of the willows, wondering if Boone and Reverie would take issue with a loiterer so close to their claim. Eh. Probably not. So she kept her posture neutral as she approached. Hey, Mae greeted as she drew closer, briefly looking out over the edge and wondering again what it was she'd heard falling. A rock, maybe.

Nice view. You seen any of those random burned trees? They're everywhere around here, Her eyes turned back to the stranger as she spoke. It felt weird, trying to strike up a conversation with a stranger for perhaps the first time ever. But if she didn't learn to form new bonds, Mae felt she would soon have none at all. It wasn't like she could go back to Swiftcurrent Creek.
Messages In This Thread
Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 07, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 08, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 10, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 14, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 22, 2023, 03:37 AM