Emberflame Ridge Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase
Swiftcurrent Creek
Epsilon
295 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The woman didn't have any comment on the burned trees, but she had plenty else to say. Mae was a little surprised by that, but found herself grateful, too. It'd been a long time since she'd had a casual conversation with anyone, even those she knew.

Watching her kick another rock over the ledge, she realized that had been the sound she'd heard, and settled slightly. Yeah, I'm with a new pack - Hearthwood, Mae gestured over her shoulder toward the willows. They took me in when I was all fucked up. They're pretty alright. I'm Mae.

It occurred to her, perhaps a little belatedly, that she might try recruiting for the pack. That would be a good way to repay what she owed them, wouldn't it? You looking for a place? She asked first, because she didn't even know what this wolf's goals were. But she'd expressed interest — so that was a start.
Messages In This Thread
Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 07, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 07, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 08, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:43 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 09, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 09, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 10, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Mae - November 14, 2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Take 'em with me to the grave in a suitcase - by Tierra - November 22, 2023, 03:37 AM