Redtail Rise Epica Maxima
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
933 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They licked their chops and tried to maintain their composure, though they couldn’t resist a glance toward the rise. They still expected Ancelin and Lilia to appear at any moment. Their hackles prickled warily as they remembered the look on their cousin’s face the other day.

Retraining their attention on Augur, they shifted their weight but remained on their feet when he took a seat. He leveled the rise with an inquisitive look, as if he was similarly anticipating the yearlings’ onslaught.

Should we go find them? Try to urge them to leave peacefully? I understand that it’s not how they wanted to go, Masque posited, or when. I know it’s not fair. But if the rise was never going to be part of their future plan…

They shook their head and said no more, looking to the Ulfhedinn for guidance on this. Masquerade did not particularly want to subject themselves to whatever insanity might spring from Ancelin this time but they were ready to put their new role to the test.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Mountain Boulder - November 09, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Epica Maxima - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 05:09 PM