Redtail Rise the sleeper
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
It felt wrong to let Avicus go alone, yet Masquerade respected their mother’s wishes. While they waited for word, they plundered the grotto of half a dozen small animals. They took stock of their kills, setting aside two for their younger siblings; two more for Redd; and the last pair they would take to the woods for Augur and his family.

The call came just as they disembarked toward the moraine. Without hesitation, Masquerade pivoted and ran for the rise, the two slain rabbits swinging wildly from their jaws. They haphazardly dropped them beside the nearest cache, nearly tripping over one in their haste before scrambling to meet their Wealda.

When they found Avicus and saw no sign of Ancelin or Lilia, nor smelled any bloodshed, a relieved noise escaped them. They approached their mother with a bowed head and waving tail, nipping at her chin before moving to flank her. Their shoulders bumped as Masque added a footnote to the Wealda’s cry, supporting her claim and announcing their own ascension.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the sleeper - by Avicus - November 10, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Raider - November 10, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Redd - November 10, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Redsky - November 10, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Mountain Boulder - November 13, 2023, 11:15 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Saturdays Sunrise - November 14, 2023, 12:14 AM
RE: the sleeper - by New Snow - November 14, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Avicus - November 18, 2023, 09:09 AM
RE: the sleeper - by Mulherin - November 20, 2023, 05:11 AM
RE: the sleeper - by Carrion - November 20, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: the sleeper - by Raider - November 21, 2023, 10:55 PM