Redhawk Caldera It is safe to say...
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Maia always seemed to manage the boisterous kids so well that Dwin had been under assumption that this was something she enjoyed the most in the world. Why else had she quit scouting and travelling? Why else she would no longer have time for proper story-telling? Yet here she was telling that she was no superwoman at all. Tired the same way her daughter was. There was a little devil inside her that was glad to see that her parent had just as difficult time with managing the household as Dwin had, but the gratification of this felt wrong and she quickly discarded it from the library section of valuable life lessons. 

"I thought you did not want to step up. Like ever again?" Dwin was now confused and a little uneasy. Under assumption that Maia did not enjoy leading and would not want to take the mantel of Auspex now, she had asked Amalia about the joby. With how things had turned out now, she felt a bit like a fool. "Or is it just one another adult thing adults have to do?" she sighed, glad that for now she was too young and immature to be asked to join the ranks. Because her inner child had been neglected all summer and autumn long, while she had been busy being that responsible person, who made sure that the kids did not get lost or killed and that they had something to eat. And by ascending to the leadership ranks she did not wish to give away, what little left of that kid was. 

"You will be glad to know that me and Frolic went to scout the new lands in the East and, though there were some blunders - nothing too big, of course - I brought my sister back here in one piece," she informed, because it had been so hard to convince them to give Frolic that bit of freedom that she so craved. "If she has lost any piece after that - I take no responsibility. That kid has penchant for getting in trouble. And so far - getting out of it too."
Messages In This Thread
It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 09, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 10, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 11, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 13, 2023, 04:11 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 11:47 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 15, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - November 23, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - November 23, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Maia - December 17, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: It is safe to say... - by Ceridwen - December 20, 2023, 02:48 PM