Shadowwyn Moor find my nest of salt, everything is my fault
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Her nod is faint, silver eyes fixing remorsefully upon her paws.

“No- this is Kvarsheim’s wrong to right. Do not believe you are the problem, Wren. I am sorry for the part we’ve played in all this, how we have hurt you and your loved ones,” her brow lowers.

“If we had known-" would it have made a difference? And Bonario- had he known that Moss was a soldier of the creek? Had he been so eager to tear a pup from an allied pack? She bristles at the thought of repeating the same mistake. She wouldn’t let that happen. He would answer to the creek or she would drive him from this place with her own teeth if she must.

She regards the former creek wolf quietly again.
Messages In This Thread
find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 05, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 09, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 09, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 12, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 11:41 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 15, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 26, 2023, 10:10 PM