Stone Circle Counting days
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
He appears from his hollow with the look of weariness that seemed to afflict them all as of late.

“Bonario-” she begins with a sigh, feeling suddenly impossibly tired, wishing she was curled up with Fig and their children. But she pushes on, “you and I have never seen eye-to-eye and I will admit I’ve never offered you much grace in the past. I am trying to now.

“I’ve spoken with Wren, the woman you fought with from the creek. Her narrative of events from that day does not align with yours. I do not believe either of you are lying or trying to twist the story in your favor. I am sure you wanted to help that child. I am sure too Wren and the others from the creek were defending their cub and home. What I’m not sure of is why you have not sought to apologize for your brash actions that have damaged not only yourself, but Wren and the creek wolves, and cost us an alliance.

“I am not saying you are alone to blame. But you played a role in this, and your intentions do not matter. What matters is the result: a needless fight that could have taken multiple lives, and you’re lucky it didn’t,” her eyes burned before softening.

“I know you are here because of Gunnar- but Gunnar is gone. If you intend to stay in Kvarsheim, you will come with me to Swiftcurrent Creek, where you will apologize- and mean it.”

“Or you will leave.”
Messages In This Thread
Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 07:57 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: Counting days - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Counting days - by Bonario - November 14, 2023, 10:06 PM