Swiftcurrent Creek Hey there
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,155 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette smiled at that. She could imagine it already. She wished she would have been there. "We all have those, and I assume since you are still alive that you managed. She didn't kill you so that is a plus," Arlette chuckled. Before she might be horrified about that, but since living with the Saints her innocent had shed like her fur in spring.

"It is okay, and on the other hand, it is not. It has been a while now, so talking about it gets easier," she offered. "I like that. Sovereign need that," she nodded. And Ensio probably needed it too. Hence they stuck together. "Just be mindful that it doesn't turn into something sour or that is becomes something that shouldn't be," she offered some of her wisdom. "It can cause distrust if you don't communicate, or worse, that feeling of abandonment."

Arlette was glad that currently, that didn't seem the case, they seemed like they were a pair whether romantically or platonically. "I hope you find it in Swiftcurrent. I am really glad you two joined," Arlette hummed.
Messages In This Thread
Hey there - by Arlette - September 21, 2023, 04:43 AM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - September 29, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - September 30, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - October 29, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - November 03, 2023, 05:19 AM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - November 10, 2023, 07:02 PM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - November 11, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - November 15, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - November 17, 2023, 06:28 PM